The District’s Bond Program Manager, Studio W Architects, provided an update on the Measure Q projects at the regular board meeting on Tuesday, April 20th, including:
- Dwyer Middle School Modernization Phase 2 has been closed with certification by DSA.
- Smith Elementary School Modernization has been closed with certification by DSA.
- All work has been completed on the Smith Elementary School New Construction project, including revisions to the nurse’s station. DSA close-out with certification is expected in the next 30 days.
- Construction on the Seacliff Elementary School Modernization project is underway.
- Updates were provided on the District Central Kitchen and the District Maintenance, Operations & Transportation Facility projects.
View the full presentation here: 04 20 2021 Board Meeting